Discover how to create Google Call-Only Ads on mobile devices. Our tutorial will give you step-by-step instructions for setting up Google Ads Call Campaigns.
You can start by watching our video below, or watch it directly on YouTube. We will show you how to set-up click-to-call Google ads so people can easily call your business after searching one of your targeted keywords.
Create Call-Only Ads Video Tutorial
Setting Up Google Call-Only Ad Campaigns
It may seem difficult to create mobile Google phone call campaigns, but the set-up is very similar to your standard search campaign. I will walk you through the step-by-step process in this article.
Join Surfside VIP today for only $2.99/month! Learn how to create a successful online business. Watch me build my websites and my YouTube channel to 500,000+ views per month and get all of my strategies.
Step 1 – Set-Up Phone Call Conversion Tracking
1. Open your Google Ads account.
2. Click on the ‘Tools & Settings’ link on the top bar.
3. Click on ‘Conversions’ from the drop-down menu.
4. Click the blue plus-sign (+) to create a new conversion action.
5. Click on the ‘Phone Calls’ option.
6. Click on the option ‘Calls from ads using call extensions or call-only ads’ and Continue to the next step.
7. Name your Phone Call conversion.
8. Set a Value on your conversion based on how much a phone call is worth to your business.
9. Set the Count to ‘One’ to count each unique phone call conversion.
10. Choose a Call length in seconds that would represent a conversion for your business.
11. Choose ‘Yes’ to Include in Conversions when running your Google Ads campaigns.
12. Select ‘Create and Continue’ to finalize the process.
Step 2 – Create a New Campaign
1. Go back to your Campaign screen in Google Ads.
2. Click on the plus sign to create a new campaign.
3. Choose ‘Leads’ as your goal. Since we set-up the Phone Call conversion as a Lead, we want to optimize for Leads.